Project for creating a hexapod robot. I don’t know exactly how many function it will have and how far I’ll go with it. But for the moment it’s cheap and a easy to build development platform.
You need :
- 3d files : hexapi_003_shar
- 9G servo motor (here or here)
- 1 raspberry pi zero w (here)
- 2 servo motor controller PCA9685 (here)
- Development GIT repository : https://framagit.org/dsimonet/bleuet
Change log :
- Received two DC/DC converter (LM2596) for battery powering. This converter is only a regulator (not PowerBoost)
- New connection from one of the DC/DC converter to the two PCA9685
- New connection from Raspberry pi to the other DC/DC converter.
- Added switch to power on and off the raspberry pi properly
- The two converter was embedded together
- Now the hexapi is fully autonomous
- First test was made with battery test and raspberry is not impacted by any power consumption of motor.
- Printed new body (here)
- Can fix 2 servo controller (PCA9685) on the new body
- Can fix raspberry pi zero with supports (here and here)
You can download news parts here : download